Wow, It has been a while! About 2 weeks before Christmas break after school classes ended, and we just started up this week. All in all it was a great break, however I am glad to be back! So, with the new batch of Fitness Kids we had to get things started right!
Here is a great warm-up activity you might be able to use! It’s called the “Clip Chase”!
The whole idea behind the game is to get kids moving and ready to exercise! The rules are simple enough;
- Each participant gets 2 or 3 clothes clips (big ones that don’t pinch too hard)
- Box off a reasonable sized area with cones. This depends on how many people are playing. You don’t want to give too much space, but too little and you’ll be bumping into each other!
- Set a time of 45-60 seconds to connect as many clips on the rest of the players.
- Clips can be put on clothing, hair, shoes, etc..
*** Clips can not be put on any part of the skin***
- If needed make sure everyone knows to be careful not to hurt anyone.
Here is a video of today’s activity!